LEAs (Line Efficiency Audits) can be used to measure your Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and ultimately improve your line's performance.
Foodmach’s industry-recognised Line Control Specialists can work closely with your Operations and Technical Support Staff as part of your overall continuous improvement strategy. Our team will:
for a designated piece of equipment/production line or process.
A Line Efficiency Audit can improve your Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
OEE is measured and determined by factors of Availability x Performance x Quality.
The Line Efficiency Audit is carried out in the following manner:
1. Review of downtime as a result of unplanned maintenance/breakdown activity;
2. Review of downtime as a result of machine set up for production and fine-tuning during production.
1. Review and root cause analysis of minor line stoppages
2. Review and root cause analysis of line speed reductions .
1. Review of process for defects that cause losses due to quality-based rework.
2. Review of process to understand losses due to unstable startup.
The findings and recommended corrective action plan are presented to you, ranked by level of risk and importance.
If you're thinking your production output could be improved, perhaps it's time for a review.
'We've increased capacity on Line 2 by 50%. We've reduced labour costs and improved safety.'